How Camps Work
How do you create a cool product in the digital age? How do you find out what users want, do a great marketing and sell it for the right price? Students learn in a fun and pragmatic way how entrepreneurs innovate, converting their ideas into consumer products, apps or services users love.
By redesigning a product, teams of students will build their own solutions, together with a simple sales, marketing and financial plan. Teams compete at the end of the week to earn a special prize. Each student chooses a role in his/her team: CEO, CFO, CMO, etc.
Students will get inspiration from companies like the GoPro camera, Linden Lab Virtual Reality project, Tesla’s electric cars and others. They will discover consumer needs, design, develop prototypes and research competitors.
- Students also learn about collaboration, conflict resolution, decision making, business ethics & presentation skills.
- 5 days’ program from 9h00 to 17h00 for 15 to 19 Years old (no accommodation provided). Family are invited to see the presentations the last day, from 14h30 to 16h00.
- The camp language is English. What you learned at a Swiss public school is sufficient to attend. There are bilingual coaches onsite for camps larger than 30 students.
- Min 20 students and max of 60 students. Bring your ticket the first day of the camp.
- Trainers and assistants are carefully selected to ensure they have the rights skills, attitude and experience.
- Transportation, insurance and lunch are the responsibility of the student. Food can be purchased nearby.
- We encourage student to come with their friends!
- A limited number of highly motivated students from low income families can get a discount by providing their “KulturLegi” card number and sending their one page motivation letter to email@example.com at the time of registration.
- Cancellation policy: Before June 4th: 75% reimbursed, excluding payment fees. Between June 5th and July 15th: 50% reimbursed, excluding payment fees. After July 16th: 0% reimbursed.